Only 3 days left until our next event which should be even bigger than what you have seen so far! AND there will be a BBC team present as well! This one will be for a charity as well so make sure you join!
If you haven't already clicked going on Facebook, here is the link:
Without making it any longer than necessary here are all the main points you need to know:
- Location will be released on Sunday, it will be local to Aylesbury, no speed bumps
- BBC team is coming down to make a quick video
- No messing around at the first location pls pls pls, let's keep changing this bad stereotype
- It will be a charity meet for Robyn's wheelchair, she only needs £1,400 to get is so if everyone contributed only £1 she could get this wheelchair!
- #shuttergang merchandise stall (due to delay with sunglasses delivery they will not be on sale at this meet but will be available on our website next week)
- Profits from sticker sales will also be donated to the charity
- Burger van will be there too
- There are convoys going from Wheatley (Oxfordshire) and Hemel Hempsted, more info over in the link above!
We hope to see you ALL there! Let's make this night memorable!